Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time of week again - another round of
What I'm Loving Wednesday.



Here are just a few things that are making my day:


I'm loving being back at home sweet home. This song describes its perfectly.


 I'm loving Christmas tree decorating. Such a blast.


I'm loving watching the always funny How I Met Your Mother.  High fives, goofy plot lines, quotable goodness included.


winter-running

A long afternoon run through the country.  I'm loving how
exhilerating + relaxing it is.



 I'm loving window shopping + browsing through stores with a great friend.


 I'm loving the fabulous DC Ladies for including my blog on their blogroll. Thanks, ladies! Be sure to stop by their site.


 What are you  loving today?


3 comments:

Casey Lynn said...

Works 2 outta 3 times!! :)

Emily Powell said...

glad you enjoy a good run...me, not so much...haha!

Lorin Fairweather said...

Casey, you know it! With odds like that everyone wins. Gotta love HIMYM :)

Emily, I totally understand where you're coming from - I haven't always been much of a runner. But once you put on your shoes and get going, it's kind of addicting and becomes something to really look forward to.

Post a Comment