Recent Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy weekend!

My lovely readers,

The weekend has arrived! What do y'all have planned? It's a busy time of year with all the Christmas recitals to sit through, holiday parties to attend, and visiting relatives to entertain. 



I'm going to take a note from Kate Spade and drink a few warm beverages [hopefully to help soothe my raspy throat once and for all],



go watch Black Swan with friends,



finish up some last minute Christmas shopping [inflatable penguin included],



and celebrate a sweet friend's college graduation. Yay!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Byh,

Lorin

2 comments:

Crystal Marie said...

I'm going to volunteer, attend church, and catch up on some reading!!! Sounds boring? Maybe. But I look forward to it!

Lorin Fairweather said...

That sounds very relaxing, Crystal. Also - I'm foreseeing a great holiday film this weekend - perhaps Love Actually?

Post a Comment