Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hope It's Chocolate For Me ♥

Today is Wednesday.  Today is also my birthday - or the 22nd anniversary of my expulsion from the uterus, if we're celebrating like Troy from Community.

I thought I'd list 22 things I'm especially thankful for, not in order of importance but just as I think of them:

22. You, for reading this post.  Thanks!
21. The all-encompassing, never failing love of Christ.
20. Hiking - anywhere, anytime.  Simply love it.
19. Little kids, cheesy jokes, funny man Jim Gaffigan - anything that makes me laugh [hence, today's post title].
18. My amazing family :]

17. A reaaally good book - The Secret Life of Bees, The Bible, The Catcher in the Rye.
16. My camera + capturing lovely moments of creation + friends + falling leaves + the beauty in everyday life.
15. Second chances. And while I'm at it, third, fourth, and fifth chances, too.

14. Where I came from. - - - - - >
13. Where I'm going.
12. Remarkable friends in Florida.
11. Sweet new friends in Virginia/DC.
10. The goodness that is Oreos.
9. Spontaneous dance parties.
8. Wearing a watch as a fashion statement rather than a timekeeper.
7. ----FSU-->>-->
6. The amazing high from going for a good run.
5. Singing along to the radio at the top of my lungs.
4. The courage these men and women show in persecuted nations around the globe.
3. Trying new recipes every time I cook.
2. Quoting silly lines from movies in real life.
1. Daydreaming about my sometime-in-the-future trip to Santorini.

[Image via: Epodunk]

0 comments:

Post a Comment