Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's the middle of the week, also known as Hump Day [insert Mean Girls reference here] and What I'm Loving Wednesday. Here's a list of several things that are inspiring/amusing/getting me through the day today.


I'm loving a classy dress like this for NYE. Pink is the new pink. Break out the bubbly and your dancing shoes and let the count down to the new year begin!

After hearing about a friend's terrible, please-let-this-be-over-now coffee date last night, I'm loving that how to lose a guy in 10 minutes is only appropriate.  If laughter really is the best medicine, take two big doses. Stat.



I'm loving this fun, Christmas DIY project. Check out Everything Fabulous's tips for how to make a classy ornament wreath using just a wire hanger, ornaments, and some glue.  Start signing "Martha Stewart" as your middle name.



If you're still searching for the perfect black puffy winter coat, here it is! No really - it's 60% down, belted at the waist, and has a removable fur hood. And it's all yours for $34.98. I'm loving the price tag of this jacket. Score!



I'm loving my world-classy small group. Couldn't ask for a more lovely group of ladies to meet with each week. Together, we're a hot mess, sharing our struggles and triumphs, & growing in our love for the Lord. And it's the best part of each Wednesday :]



I'm loving a holiday take on the ever-stylish "Keep Calm & Carry On." Just makes me want to burst into song!



And another.  I can't get enough! It's just so darn festive and I'm loving how fantastic it would look hanging above my couch.



This. photo. cracks. me. up. Seriously, my friends are crazy and I'm loving all the amazing memories we've shared . . . including the times we wear fake 'staches. Just 'cause.



I'm loving pretty lights.

I'm loving that I fly home to see my family in less than a week!




 I'm loving that we can say thanks to our troops who are
away from home & their families, serving our country during this holiday season.





 I'm loving this song that beautifully describes the
true meaning of Christmas.

What are you loving about today?
Link your blog post over to This Kind of Love and 
read posts of what bloggers all over are loving this week.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Lorin

        

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm loving that dress and those Keep Calm posters!

Crystal Marie said...

Very cute.

Lauren Bumgarner said...

thats my hand in the troops pic! girl you are amazing love reading your blog!

Post a Comment