Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh, Lighten Up [Your Hair, That Is]


I can't take it much longer. My leg has developed this annoying twitch that won't go away, my head feels like there's a drumline using my sinus cavities for rehearsal space ... it can only mean one thing: spring fever! Yep, that's my WebMD, self diagnosis explanation for it. One more dreaded side effect: my formerly auburn locks are going, going, outta here.

It was fun being a redhead. Previously to this past fall, I was always a Mary Ann, never the Ginger.


Now that the dulldrum of winter is [almost] behind us, I think it's time to finally say hasta luego to the fiery hair color and lighten up a little bit, like these brunette bombshells here:








Will be going full-fledged chameleon and passing back into the lighter, browner side soon. Sometime this month. Actually, now that I think about it, Saturday afternoon is looking look a good a time as any ...

[Images via:  here, here, here, here, here, here]

0 comments:

Post a Comment