Recent Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Oscars Has a First Name. It's J-A-M-E-S


It's coming. This weekend.

The Oscars!!!
Here come the beautiful gowns and handsome tuxs sweeping down the red carptet, all the sparkling jewelry, oh and two amazing hosts: Team Franco + Hathaway = Francaway? Yes and yes.

James and Anne have been prepping all year for their gig as presenters at this year's 83rd Annual Academy Awards - they sweated it out at Oscar Boot Camp training and everything.  Such dedication they have.

I am a huge - and when I say huge, I mean huge - James Franco fan. Tristan + Isolde, Annapolis, Date Night, Spiderman, Spiderman II, even Spiderman III - you name it, I've seen it.

 Who wouldn't love a man with a stuffed bear? I mean, really.

And Anne Hathaway is as lovely as ever. Should be really fun to have such a young pair of actors presenting.There were so many great pictures/performances this year:

The Black Swan

The Social Network

The King's Speech

 James! in 127 Hours

And tons more great pictures/actors have been nominated. Hope you have a relaxing weekend! Will you be watching the Oscars? What are you most looking forward to seeing? Any predictions on winners? My amazingly lucky friend was fortunate enough to score tickets to the filming of Oprah's next show - this Monday. As in the post-Oscar show. Ahhh! She's promised to give a full, detailed report - including whether Team Francaway makes a guest appearance. Holy jumbalaya, I hope they do. And that she gets to meet James. And give him a hug for me. Sigh. Will keep y'all posted.

Update: Unfortunately for me and all the viewers out there, James was unable to guest star on Oprah's post-Oscar show. Why, you ask? Oh, because of this little thing called earning his doctorate in English. At Yale. No big deal. With the multiple degrees he already has, he could probably earn in his sleep  sleeping during lectures.

[Images via: here]

Fingers crossed, 

Lorin

2 comments:

Crystal Marie said...

I enjoyed the pictures of James Franco. Thank you.

Lorin Fairweather said...

Anytime, my friend. I was just thinking that blowing up the picture of him and the bear to hang above the living room couch would be a fantastic idea...

Post a Comment