Recent Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Attention All Ratty T-shirts and Old Running Shorts, Please Take Note


Happy Friday to y'all!

I've recently stumbled across Piperlime's newest ad campaign:

Let's get dressed!


Have you seen it? Such an interesting way to market their clothes + fashion. Basically, they're advocating that women everywhere put together outfits for day-to-day wear, over shlepping it in workout apparel or the like.

 I thought it was only appropriate if I composed a short letter to the guilty items in my own closet.
So here goes:

Ahem. Dear Grey, Saggy Sweatpants, 

Your services will no longer be required outside the comfort of my living room. To your friends, Mr. High School Class Shirt, and Mrs.Victoria Secret PINK PJs, take five [at the very least]. All Nike running shorts, you will only see the light of day when I'm running trails in the spring. Anything else that is old, stained, or could easily be mistaken for pajamas, you won't be going to get coffee, out shopping, or grabbing lunch. Let's refer to a musical classic to help us out here: So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye. Goodbyeee! 

No hard feelings you'll get over it,

Lorin

P.S. Check out these additional snapshots for some inspiration.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA - Love it! I do believe I owe one of those letters to my slack wardrobe. :)

Whim Wham Life said...

Haha! This is too funny! How true:-) I try to live life according to these rules, but sometimes yoga pants are just so darn tempting!

Post a Comment