Recent Posts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Inside Oprah's Ultimate After-Oscars Party


Today is the one and only - Oprah's [last ever] post-Oscar show. My gal pal Whitney just so happens to be at the show right now. She sneaked a quick shot of the Kodak Theatre and sent it to me. In her excitement,  I received the photo twice and four of the same message: "Inside the Koak Theater - about to see Oprah!" Gotta love her enthusiasm. Heck, I'd definitely repeatedly send the message if I were there. It's Harpo we're talking about here!

Whit also happened to fill me in on the phenomenal celeb guests who are in California for the taping of the show. None other than Anne "Dance of the Brown Duck" Hathaway, Melissa Leo, winner of  Best Supporting Actress and acceptance speech infamy, and funny Brit man Colin Firth, who rolled out last night with a Best Actor win for his st-stupendous role in The King's Speech. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. And spoiler alert: pop sensation Katy Perry lends her music to the show with a special performance. Sounds like a star-packed party to me.

Catch the show in all of its glory later today at 4 PM EST.

1 comments:

I Do Declare said...

How fun for your friend?!!!!!

Post a Comment