Recent Posts

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Full House, L-O-V-E, & Other Musings

Good afternoon! Hope you're having a splendid day.

  •  Remember the show Full House? I'm totally a '90s kid so my sis & I watched it absolutely all the time. Well, Candance Cameron Bure who played DJ, the oldest of the Tanner girls, is all grown up and has just written an awesome new book about her journey to finding physical & spiritual health.

 Snatch it up now on Amazon!
  • Thump thump. Thump thump. Hear that? It's the sound of these adorable sparkly clips approaching, and just in time to for V-day. Kudos to ban.do for letting us play dress-up with our shoes.


 Wear your heart on your shoes. Or - say it with your hair. Ahh. Must I choose between the two?


  • And I have to mention the ever-lovely Diane Kruger who graced the cover of Glamour this month. Holy jumbalaya. She looks amazing. Her style is effortless but chic and eye-catching all rolled into one.





  •  In other news: my roommates are still hilarious. Just a brief sampling of some things they've said over the past week:
          "What do you mean you can't find the house? That's what you do. 
That's your job. Your job consists of you driving around and finding people's 
houses, for a living."
-CS to a delivery man who was over 11/2 + hours, um, "lost"

and

"No, no. You're no longer pregnant at this point. Girl, you're just holding
that baby hostage!"
       -CM to our 9th mths pregnant friend who claims that by simply crossing 
her legs, she will determine when her coming-any-minute baby will be born

Because He* lives,

Lorin

* "And so we know and rely on the love that God has for us."
I John 4:16

3 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

Just found your cute blog! Thanks for the flashback to the 90s! Love Full-House:-) And it sounds like you live with some pretty hilarious people! In college I lived in a house with 55 girls...oh the things you'd hear! Happy Thursday to you! xoxo

Lorin Fairweather said...

So glad you stopped by! Anytime you need a 90s flashback, I'm your girl :) So you lived in a sorority house? I bet you heard a lot of crazy things!

Molly Rose said...

lorin! Molly here! I saw DJ from full house on the Today show I think yesterday, and I'm dying to read her book, too! Sooo...if you buy it, lemme borrow :) Miss you girl! and i started a blog, too (you were one of myinspirations) mollyrose0513.blogspot.com

Post a Comment