Recent Posts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nutella 24/7? I Think So


Happy Thursday! 

When I was in college and it was socially acceptable to eat just about anything at any time - leftover pizza for breakfast, coffee and birthday cake for lunch, you name it we ate it - I discovered a deliciously simple treat that you can enjoy with any meal of the day.

I've got two words for ya: 

Nutella croissants

Insert a chorus of angels singing here. Seriously, so delicious. Here's the really easy anyone-can-make-it recipe for this chocolately snack:

What you'll need:

1 package of refrigerated croissant rolls (Pillsbury or any brand will do)
1 small jar of Nutella
A cookie sheet

What to do: 

1. Preheat your oven, following the instructions on the back of the rolls.
 

2. Next, unroll your croissants and lay them about two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.


3.  Then grab a big spoonful of Nutella and spread evenly all over the roll. Repeat with each croissant.



4. Then simply roll up each croissant and put them in the oven for 11 to 13 minutes.


5. Let cool for about 5 minutes and then let the eating begin.

[Image via: herehere, here, here, here]

3 comments:

Laura Wilson said...

Whyyyy do you do this to me!? Yumm.

Crystal Marie said...

I've never had nutella, but the picture is amazing!

Whim Wham Life said...

Yes! These are amazing. I grew up eating Nutella, and it's still one of my favorite things ever. There is an ever better version, I know, hard to believe, from Norway, called Nugatti! Soooo good! We have our Norwegian friends send us a supply of it, cause it's kind of hard to find in the states. xoxo

Post a Comment