Recent Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Spruce Up Your Monday Playlist


It's the first Monday of 2011.  Feeling sluggish yet? Or is there still some pep in your step? After gulping down some Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee earlier, I've been revived and am now ready to face the rest of the week ... or at least the rest of the day :)

In addition to strong coffee, really good music always lifts my mood.  I've put together a SUYM Playlist just for you lovely readers, courtesy of Grooveshark. Enjoy!

1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
2. I Saw Her Standing There - Little Richard
3. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnet Zeros
4. Where The Lines Overlap - Paramore
5. Horchata - Vampire Weekend
6. Radar Detector - Darwin Deez
7. Turn On the Radio - Reba
8. Who Are You When I'm Not Looking - Blake Shelton
9. Something In The Water - Brooke Fraser
10.  Forget You - Cee Lo Green




[Image via: Buy EOS Camera]

0 comments:

Post a Comment