Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

6 Reasons Spring Should Hurry Up & Get Here

 
On a grey, slushy day like today, it helps to think forward to all the wonderful things that happen after all this snow melts and we can put our huge puffy coats away- like flowers blooming, wearing shorts, and lots more. Here are 8 more reasons I'm counting down:

1. Picnics


2. Cherry Blossoms in the city


3. Wearing sandals. I vaguely remember the last time my toes weren't in boots ...


4. Bike riding

5. Farmer's market. Can't wait to go exploring at Eastern Market. Best weekend shopping ever.

 
6. Just plain being outside!


[Images via: we heart it]
xoxo,

Lorin

1 comments:

Laura Wilson said...

I can't wait either!! And you nailed all of the reasons I have for wanting, spring, too :) Bring it on.

Post a Comment