Recent Posts

Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Questions? Here's 5 Answers for You, Darling!


Hi there, readers! 


It's finally Friday!



And today, I decided to play a round of 5 Question Friday as seen 
 


Want to play along? 



Just blog yours answer to the 5 questions below,



then hop on over to My Little Life,  



and leave a link to your fan-tab-u-lous blog there. 


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Ahh, if I have to choose just one, it would definitely be The Princess Bride. Just call me Buttercup. Love, love this movie!



"As...you...wish!"



 "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

 "Is this a kissing book?"


"You keep using that word. I don't think it means, what you think it means."

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Toothaches. And the fact that my teeth are super-sensitive & prone to getting them. Grrr.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?


Everlasting


Saviour
 
Shepherd

King of Kings



4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

Write. Write. And then I'd write some more! I'd be Writey McWriterson. I do write now [blogging!], just not for money or technically as my job. 

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
This is a toughie ... I'm going to have to shoes, though. One of my co-workers likes to joke with me daily, "Online shopping again, are we?" [sidenote: the online shopping is not instead of working; it simply intervowen with my work duties. What can I say? I'm a multi-tasker...] I do really like to browse all the pretty and sparkly shoes I can, although anything fancy is purchased via Ebay or at an extreme sale price.

Happy weekend,
Lorin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Princess Bride! Can't help but laugh every time I hear, "Marr-wage is what bwings us together today." And love all the pictures - very cute!

Meredith! said...

shoes would definitely be my splurge item too! i just love them! and princess bride is such a good movie!

Lorin Fairweather said...

B, that is hands down one of the best lines! Haha thanks for reminding me :)

Shoes are just so ... splurge-tastic, right, Meredith? It's a tough war between my wallet and my willpower for sure!

Post a Comment