Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello! Hope y'all are having a fantastic Wednesday afternoon. I'm linking up with Jamie to blog about the great things I'm l-o-v-i-n-g today.



Here's my list:

I'm loving that it's a much shorter work week!



I'm loving that my amica Kipsie is getting MARRIED & has asked me to be a bridesmaid. SO excited for her & her future hubby Nick!!



I'm loving all the wonderful little things that make life extraordinary.







What are you  loving today? 

Have a  fantastic evening,

Lorin

 [Images via: we heart it, little things]

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm loving the little things site you shared...so cute!

Leigh said...

All great things to love! I was asked to be a bridesmaid as well...it's such an honour! :)

Post a Comment