Recent Posts

Monday, April 25, 2011

Silly Rabbit, Easter is For Jesus

[Image via: here]

"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.  He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.  Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.'” Matthew 28:5-7

I know this is a day late but I was visiting my family yesterday and didn't have access to a computer to post.  Click here for more Easter-related verses. Hope y'all had a wonderful time with your loved ones and friends, reflecting upon and celebrating the resurrection of our amazing Savior!

He is risen indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment