Recent Posts

Thursday, April 28, 2011

After Spring Cleaning Comes Spring Shopping

[Image via: here]

I finally did it. After several weeks months of putting it off, I opened my closet door and faced the shelves and drawerfuls of clothes shoved inside. Within a couple hours, I had bagged up some things I don't really wear  to give to my church and said adios til next year to bulky coats and wool sweaters. Also made two other piles: things that need dry cleaning, things that need altering/new buttons/zipper.

It wasn't really so bad. Kind of refreshing. Out with the old.

And, speaking of old, it's time to bring in the new: my now empty hangers are just itching for something new to hang on them.

Luckily for us post-grad, first-job-doesn't-pay-too-much gals, there are tons of websites with wallet-friendly spring fashion. Here are a few of my personal faves:

Lulu's





0 comments:

Post a Comment