Recent Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Inspired by my friend W's charming blog, I decided to put together my own list. Of what? What to list, what to list. And then I decided: things that make today a lovely day. So here goes:
  • waking up while it's still dark out but knowing that my Heavenly Father is in complete control of the day about to unfold
  • insanely funny co-workers, as mentioned here and here. We have more fun in a coffee shop than should be allowed.
  • a 12 minute nap. Not that I timed it exactly but that's pretty close to accurate. 
  • studying through the book of Esther with my small group. Seriously can't get enough of!
  • when friends bring back souvenirs from their trips abroad. I'm now the proud owner of a sparkly little rojo zapato magnet. Will be adding to the fridge right away.
  • free Chick-fil-A for dinner, courtesy of Teacher & Admin Appreciation Week. To whoever decided to officially celebrate educators everywhere, you're the best!
  • my after-work workout. It feels so good to run/walk/bike ride and enjoy the beautiful weather. Enough said.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I need to head to my Chick-fil-A to see if they're offering free sandwiches :) Yum!

Post a Comment