Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Lovin'


Hey! I'm joining the lovely bloggers across the blogisphere today for
What I'm Lovin' Wednesday.

I'm lovin' trying new things. Exhibit A: Tostitos Chips with a Hint of Pepper Jack. For an impromptu girls' night, we snagged a bag of these and some fresh salsa yesterday. Those people at Tostitos sure know what they're doing.


I'm lovin' this cheap-o, snazzy wine called Funky Llama. Seriously, how can you go wrong with an Emperor's New Groove themed drink? By the way, pair this wine with the above mentioned chips and you have yourself a quite a delectable snack.


I'm lovin' weekly phone chats with long-distance friends. Keeps me sane!

I'm lovin' every single thing in the new spring Anthropologie catalog. Like this costs-about-half-of-my-rent-but-it's-so-pretty-dress. Sigh.


I'm lovin' winning free tickets to a play? Thanks, Washington City Paper, for your weekly giveaways!

I'm lovin' that my dearest friends Dana + Jake are getting MARRIED in less than 2 weeks!! Somebody pinch me - I can't believe the day is almost here!

I'm lovin' this inspiring verse: "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ." [Philippians 3:20] And these, too: "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." [Philippians 4:6-7]

[Images via: here, here, here]

Hope y'all have a blessed day!

Lorin

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Anthropologie always has the cutest things!

Post a Comment